Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yourshape fitness evolved 2012 review

I'm quite impressed. I always wonder how good an actual exercise game will be, especially after my experience with wii fit where I was greatly disappointed.

20120404-201342.jpg
Yourshape fitness actually has an image of you, not a cartoon character. It calculates calories burned, although I do not trust their calculations. There are multiple levels of different exercises. For example, strength is split up into the different body parts which is then divided even more into multiple levels. It even advertises dance classes and up to 90 hours of workouts. I tried out the jump rope section, wall breaking section, as well as two strength sections. Not bad! This game is definitely geared to somebody who is just starting to exercise or wants a bit of variety in their routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment