Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Embracing the distant parking spots!

Today started off bad. Texas State University is a good college, but has major issues with parking. I spent 30 minutes looking for a parking spot and then ending up parking across campus and walking 1.5 miles to class. Needless to say I wasn't happy, especially since it was raining. However, I made the best of the situation. I was given 30 minutes of exercise! Yes I was hot and sweaty after walking to class, but I was able to exercise for 30 minutes without interruption. No hubby asking me to do something, crying baby, or demanding preschooler. I started to become very thankful for my 30 minutes to reflect on my day, plan my activities, and just enjoy being able to walk! So yes, I'm embracing my 1.5 mile trek to class and will do so twice a week until the beginning of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment