Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fruits and vegetables?

Finals are almost over and my waistline is extremely thankful because I'm consuming tons of coffee. Surely coffee can't be bad right? Well, mine is. I'm not a big fan of coffee, but started drinking it to get me through late night chemistry study sessions, and it just kind of stuck around. I doctor it with creamer and a bit of Splenda to up the sweetness factor. The result is a very calorie laden drink.

In addition to the massive amount of coffee in my diet, I'm also lacking in the fruit and vegetable area. I'm working the fruits in, but am horrible with my vegetables. Here's my breakfast the other day...French Toast with yogurt and blueberries.

20111208-144107.jpg

I also has Cheerios with cottage cheese and a banana, but a different day.


20111208-144152.jpg

So my goals are to drastically reduce my coffee intake and increase my fruits and vegetables! I'll let you know how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment